Monday, December 31, 2012

Another one down...


2012? Not good, but not bad. Nothing really significant to ensure that I remember 2012 because of a particular event. A lot to be proud of this year, but maybe a lot I'd rather forget. No sympathy though, I have brought it upon myself. I wear my heart on my sleeve. So as much as I try to keep things to myself, I'm always going to share that bit too much. Hence the blog I suppose. 

I'm ready for a wow year though.... 2013, things are going to happen and I'll look back and go 'ah yes, 2013, thats when 'blah blah blah' happened'.  And the 'blah, blah, blah?' - its going to be sooooo good. I'm a bit excited actually.  Oh, and as well as that I plan to continue to work, give our little shop lots of love and regularly drop by here and tell you what is going on. No resolutions, just grand plans. And they start now x




4 comments:

Squeak & Squirrel said...

Grand plans - I like the sound of that. Happy New Year, beautiful. And thanks for all the help, laughs and happy thoughts this year. I truly appreciate them all! xoxo

Millie said...

A lot can happen in a year so 2013....let's do this!
Millie xx

Anna Williams said...

I feel the same way! Bring on 2013 :) xx

Anna (My Design Ethos)

Heidi said...

Happy New Year, Kimberly!!!! I have a good feeling about 2013. It was fun to hear about your adventure to Manilla, your new fur baby, Chuck Bass and your business growth / Pop-Up-Shop and the purchase of your home. I remember back in the days when you worked at that other place, lived in that other apartment and was shopless and catless. A lot has changed, the only thing that stays the same is that everything changes. I have been working on my resume and passports for the whole family. Keep making baby steps forward, at least it is forward. Love, Heidi