Saturday, November 3, 2012

Brown Button Trading


We are about two weeks away from launching the new website (i know, i bet you thought it was never going to happen!?) - I even have a new look blog ready and waiting to be launched as well. But one thing at a time, its a wordpress blog (it seems to be the way people are going) - I need to try and work out how to use it first!

So with the new shop site on its way, Grace Murphy and I had some fun with blackboard and other goodies this week. We created the above. As loaded earlier today on our facebook site (you should 'like' us if you haven't already - we really are very nice!)

Annnnnd, are you an Adelaide peep that likes what we have going on at Brown Button Trading? If so, email me - we are having a special little event to help you prepare you for Christmas, we would love to invite you along.

I'm back off to the Philippines on Monday for a fortnight - no rest for the wicked! Good for frequent flyer point accumulation though x

5 comments:

Squeak & Squirrel said...

Cannot wait for the new BB digs unveil! xx

Anonymous said...

How exciting and congratulations, I shall find you on facebook immediately. Kx (The Blog a House Built)

Salambao said...

Hurrah! Looks brilliant, cant wait to see the new site. Xxx

Kate said...

Looks like you had so much fun with all the 'propping' and styling on the weekend x

Squeak & Squirrel said...

Lovely, is that your former living room I spy over at Annechovie... Love it. Can you come to my house and work your magic, pretty please. xx