Monday, October 15, 2012

Prepared and Glad





I'm a broken record I know, but there is so much I want and need for the little SFC. And I spend way too much time 'pinning' than out looking and buying... but there is a reason for that and I'll get there eventually.

Art. Work. To me? an essential. And Hilary Herrmann's work has been a favourite for a long time, thanks to Shannon Fricke (how fab was she on the last cover of Real Living, not to mention on 'The Living Room' last Friday night?

I think Hilary's pieces are really accessible as original artwork and I would really like a big one in the living room. But in the meantime I'd settle for one of the works above, perhaps for the office at work? (i'm thinking of changing up the gallery wall for one piece) - it will be small on the wall but I kind of like that idea. These two pieces are particularly appealing at the moment. Father Christmas? Pretty Please?

1 comment:

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Seriously stunning Kimberlee. Especially love the floral ones. xx