Wednesday, July 27, 2011

she is a genius....

Hanging out for the opening of Anna's online store. She told me when we first met in March that she was working on something really special - and that it is. Read about the online shopping experience she has created here. Goes live tomorrow. White and Wander, Anna's Absolutely Beautiful things - the online shopping world has been totally spoilt of late! Wish I was joining my girls as they head to Brissie to catch up with Anna this weekend. Have a wine or three for me please ladies! xx
image via Anna's blog

5 comments:

B. in the Know said...

This is great! I think it is a brilliant idea!
Much love,
B

Kate said...

We wish you were coming too x

Jess said...

Those packages look cute!
Brisbane, I wish i was there just so that i could de-frost from the lovely weather we are having here in Tassie, I'm frozen!

Anna spiro said...

What a day! Oh my goodness, this online shop world is a completely new place! CRAZY!! Thank you so much for this beautiful post. What would I do without the S.A. Crowd!!xx

So wish you were here in Bris this weekend with Kate and Emma! Damn it...

Hope you are settling in up there!!


LOLxxx
Anna

Kate Lewis said...

i LOVE her concept! so creative