Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Bliss

Don't you love finding a delicious blog - and spending hours trawling through all their beautiful posts? Just happened to me. Just then. In fact, I'm still going through her post archives but had to share with you right now, this very second, Briar Stanley's "Sunday Collector" blog.

Briar is a stylist based in Sydney and she shares stunning photos of her cooking, collecting and work. I'm very much looking forward to keeping up to date with what Briar is up to going forward. Ok, got to get back to her blog like a crazy stalker woman..... x

10 comments:

meenal @ maison marigold said...

hey this is gorgeous...thanks for sharing! xx meenal

Miss Walker said...

How gorgeous are all these layouts, I follow Briar's Blog but admittedly never sieved through her posts to see this stuff! Feeling a little inspired so thanks for sharing! Miss Walker xoxo

MAURICE and KING said...

I concur. I love her blog! I think she might just have the dream job... X

Rachel @ Little Bits of Lovely said...

Oh these are gorgeous vingettes! So happy to have found your blog, it is so lovely xo

Emma @ White and Wander said...

Envy... I want her job so badly! What could be better than shopping for a living??

la la Lovely said...

i think i could totally get lost in this blog too.. thanks for the intro! Have a great week!
xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - I had a great look around Sunday Collector last night.
India
P.S Happy Birthday

Briar Stanley {Sunday Collector} said...

What a lovely surprise - thanks for the very sweet post, a friend just alerted me to it! Have a great weekend. Briar x (Your newest follower)

Briar Stanley {Sunday Collector} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa McGee said...

I certainly do - these images are fabulous!